Friday, March 6, 2015

REASONABLE RUNWAY [ALTUZARRA]


This look from Altuzarra's Spring/Summer 2015 Collection was my inspiration for this Reasonable Runway (photo via style.com).  I love the mixture of the black and white stripes, this is a very easy look to replicate with your own pieces.  OR you could use the pieces that I found to create an almost identical look.  Sometimes I surprise myself with how good I am at this.

Straight-Cut Shirt in White/Striped [$19.95] from H&M

Skinny Faux Leather Belt in Cognac Brown [$14.94] from Old Navy

Mossimo Tinka Block Heel Huarache Pumps in Natural [$29.99] from Target

Striped Sarong Skirt [$59.90] from Zara

The Zara skirt is a bit more expensive than what I usually do for Reasonable Runway.  Plus, it only goes up to a size large, which is ridiculous.  Here is another similar skirt:

Mossimo Pencil Skirt [$19.99] from Target



No comments:

Post a Comment