Thursday, March 19, 2015

PEOPLE LOOKED AT ME FUNNY WHEN I TOOK THESE PHOTOS + TRANSITIONAL FASHION





On this particular day I asked my friend Katie, from Lady Katie, to take some photos of my outfit. Passersby looked at us like we were crazy, to say the least.  Despite all of the disapproving looks we received, I got some great shots to share with you all (thank goodness I didn't have to use another photo with my bathroom wall as a backdrop).

This time of year is a bit of a challenge when it comes to dressing.  I find that dressing in layers prepares you best for the crisp mornings and warm afternoons.  My go-to pieces this Spring are lightweight jackets, cuffed denim, easy button downs, and sunglasses. 

To shop pieces similar to mine, read on...

 

Stylus Long Sleeve Relaxed Fit Shirt in Estate Blue Geo from JCPenny in regular and plus sizes 

The Rockstar Low-Rise Skinny Jeans in Baltic Blue from Old Navy in regular and plus sizes

Utility Hooded Jacket in Mesculen Green from Gap

Tortoiseshell Clubmaster Sunglasses from Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment