Monday, March 2, 2015

I LOOK LIKE A PREPPY FOOL IN THIS GINGHAM SHIRT


Don't get me wrong, I love a classic gingham shirt and I appreciate preppy clothing.  However, I think I had a bit of prep overload on this look for my taste.  Gingham check is a huge trend for this spring, so I would like to incorporate it into my wardrobe (and you should consider it as well!).  I Think next time I wear it though, I will be incorporating some studs and black leather to make it a bit edgier.  I really don't want to look like I'm headed for the country club.

In case you would like to experiment with a classic gingham shirt (if you don't already have one), here are some great options:


Soft-Wash Gingham Boyfriend Shirt from Banana Republic

Long Sleeve No Iron Shirt in Misty Pool Gingham from Lands' End

Gingham Shirt in Pink Gingham from Old Navy





No comments:

Post a Comment