Monday, February 2, 2015

OPRAH'S FAVORITE THINGS [MALLORY MODE EDITION]


Everyone has pieces and products that they absolutely love.  Oprah obviously does, but I'm unable to give everyone each of these products because I'm a poor college student.  But alas, I am willing to at least divulge my secret favorite things.

(These are what I just happened to be wearing.  I like them, but not quite my favorites)

Women's Oxford Shirt in Ultra Violet (exact) from Old Navy

Leopard Infinity Scarf (similar) from Chico's

Steve Madden Troopa Boot in Natural Leather (exact) from Amazon


To quote the great Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec, “I won’t publicly endorse a product unless I use it exclusively. My only official recommendations are U.S. Army issued mustache trimmers, Morton’s salt, and the C.R. Lawrence Fein two inch axe-style scraper oscillating knife blade.”  I share a very similar view.


Iowa State Charm Necklace in Brass from Larissa Loden (other states available too!) - This is a recent purchase that I fell in love with.  It is very dainty and handmade in the U.S.

Georgia Glitz Three-Hand Stainless Steel Watch in Gold-Tone from Fossil - This is a piece I wear nearly every day.  This watch perfectly blurs the lines between casual and formal.

Serenity Stone Drop Earrings in Espresso from Stella & Dot - The earrings that go with everything.  They are big and bold and perfect.

Asymmetrical Initial Cuff from BaubleBar - I wear my initial cuff all the time.  Unfortunately, the brand that makes mine no longer exists.  This is very similar and I love it.




Marc Jacobs 'Dot' Eau de Parfum from Nordstrom - No outfit is complete without a spritz of perfume.  If you have never experienced Dot, I would recommend you try it as soon as possible.

Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eye Liner in Black Pearl from Ulta - This is what I have been using for six years to achieve my signature cat eye.  If it is ever discontinued, I don't know what I will do.

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Couture from Ulta - Perfect red lip that won't rub off during meals.

CoverGirl Professional All-In-One Curved Brush Mascara in Black from Ulta - This mascara is great because it's inexpensive and gets the job done well.

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color in Honeymoon Red from Drugstore.com - My go-to dark shade of red for when I actually do paint my nails.



No comments:

Post a Comment