Monday, January 26, 2015

JOGGERS ARE PRETTY NEAT


So, my new favorite thing for this season would have to be joggers.  They are comfortable, effortless, and this particular pair makes me feel like Aladdin (and who wouldn't want that?).  I paired it with a mint sweater, layered pearl necklaces, and heels.


See?  These totally look like pants Aladdin would wear, if only I had a magic carpet.


A rare photo of me with a full-fledged smile on my face.  It was probably because my photographer said something funny.  Special thanks to Jill for putting up with me and taking these photos!


Here are three pairs of joggers that I found.  I love that they are woven fabrics instead of knits, that way they keep their shape better.  These pants all come in multiple colors and a good range of sizes.

Turner Pant in Bistro Blue from J. Crew

Woven Cuffed Trousers with Zip in Black from ASOS

Classic Woven Joggers in Amber from Forever 21



No comments:

Post a Comment