Thursday, January 15, 2015

BLACK + GOLD


I have developed an obsession for the black and gold color combination.  Clothes, decor, stationary, etc.  If it's black and gold, I'm interested.  Today I decided to profess my love for the color combination by wearing it on myself.  I made the look more appropriate for daytime with a pair of cuffed jeans.

Georgia Glitz Three-Hand Stainless Steel Watch in Gold-Tone (exact) from Fossil

Alex Earrings in Black (exact) from Kendra Scott

Kate Spade New York 12k Gold-Plated Black Crystal Stone Scatter Necklace (similar) from Macy's


in an ideal world, I would wear heels every day and my feet would never hurt.  Unfortunately, technology hasn't advanced that far, so I have to wear flats if I plan on walking more that 50 feet in a day.  My look for the day easily works with multiple styles of shoes.  Black flats, printed loafers, or classic heels would all look great.


Black and gold even made it to my hands.  I decided to paint my nails black (which I haven't done since I was an angsty teenager) and accessorize with a gold midi ring and initial bangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment