Monday, January 12, 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL, BACK TO SCHOOL, TO PROVE TO DAD I'M NOT A FOOL


First day of the semester deserves a decent bit of effort.  So today I'm trying out a button down, sweater, midi skirt, and tall boots.  It's really the only way to wear a skirt when you have to walk to class while it is 5° F outside.



These are some pretty cool earrings that I found for super cheap.  Cool + cheap = happy me.  I put them on top of this Sugar Paper planner that I got from Target because it looks artsy.  Don't you agree?

Crystal and Stone Row Earrings (similar) from J. Crew

Sugar Paper 2015 Daily Planner - 10" x 8" (exact) from Target


I have really been digging stars recently.  I can't tell you why, but they just add something extra to an outfit that other geometric shapes are incapable of.


To finish my first day of the semester outfit I chose my favorite luggage colored MICHAEL Michael Kors boots.

MICHAEL Michael Kors Stockard Tall Boots in Luggage (similar) from Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment